Puerto Rico’s Debt to her Oppressor

patriotact12dees1

Click on the following link to see a video about who really owes whom:  https://youtu.be/bArxHAsJOKQ

It is a fact that the United States (US) government is in violation of its own constitution and international law.  According to Noam Chomsky, the US government is a failed state, and the world views the US as the biggest threat world peace.

violation-law-red-arrow-passing-word-means-offence-55797437

The US government represents 1 % of its citizens.  The other 99% needs to wake up and realize that they do not have a democracy.  We all need to organize ourselves to work for a real democratic form of government that represent 100% of its citizens, and respect human rights and the rule of law.

Let’s join forces, because those who are outlaws don’t believe in JUSTICE FOR ALL! www.TodosUnidosDescolonizarPR.blogspot.com

Jose M Lopez Ismael

Nací en NYC. Me mudé a Puerto Rico en el 1980 donde eventualmente me convertí en independentista al ver que PR no se administra para los boricuas. Me retiré tempranamente de la pedagogía para luchar 24/7 por la descolonización de Puerto Rico a través de marchas pacíficas anuales y empujar a la ONU hacer su trabajo. Necesitaremos un tsunami de gente protestando permanentemente para obligar a USA a cumplir con la ley internacional que prohíbe el coloniaje.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. Aprende cómo se procesan los datos de tus comentarios.