By José M. López Sierra – Puerto Rico
Click on the following link to watch a fake news video about the pros and cons of Puerto Rico becoming the 51st state of the Union: https://youtu.be/2k9Vbt-ozq8
This is fake news, because the most pertinent facts about this matter is totally missing!
- The United States government (USG) has illegally held Puerto Rico as its colony for the past 123 years!
- The USG is committing today a crime against humanity by refusing to decolonize Puerto Rico.
- Puerto Ricans have no rights that the USG has to respect. That is what the Treaty of Paris of 1898 says, and it is the law of the land today!
- The elections and plebiscites in Puerto Rico are a USG trick to make people believe that Puerto Ricans enjoy democracy.
- The USG regards Puerto Ricans as belonging to an inferior race. That is why the USG will never grant statehood for Puerto Rico, as long as Puerto Ricans are a majority there.
- The USG allows the deplorable conditions caused by its colonialism to exist in order to force Puerto Ricans into its armed forces, and to abandon Puerto Rico. When the USG manages to get a majority of “whites” in Puerto Rico, then she will become the 51st state of its Union.
- The USG has never complied with the United Nations’ (UN) Charter of 1945 that prohibits colonialism. Are you aware that the UN began, this year, its 4th International Decade for the Eradication of Colonialism?
- The USG has ignored, with impunity, 40 UN resolutions asking it to immediately return Puerto Rico’s sovereignty to the Puerto Ricans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzBslJLbI0
If you don’t know this, it is because the USG doesn’t want you to. You will never get this in the so-called “US free press”.
Educate yourself, because the USG works for only 1% of its citizens. The 99% of us must engage in permanent resistance, if we want our government to represent us too. http://www.todosunidosdescolonizarpr.blogspot.com/
If we want real democracy, we will have to fight for it.
Freedom is free!