Academic decolonization

By José M. López Sierra – Puerto Rico

InfoAlDesnudo

Today, universities all over the world teach adulterated knowledge impregnated with racism and sexism from 5 Western European nations. They are England, France, Germany, Italy and United States (EFGIUS). That knowledge represents, at best, 12%. EFGIUS committed genocide to the people who possessed the rest of the 88% of the world knowledge.

Professor Ramón Grosfoguel believes that the reason why universities of the 21st century have never been epistemically decolonized is due to its close tie to the structure of power. Click on the following link to watch an incredible video that will put the important pieces together to understand how crucial academic decolonization is (I suggest you takes notes): https://youtu.be/uciL0Sl_9z0

The United States government (USG) is part the EFGIUS. It has maintained Puerto Rico as it colony for the past 121 years. In doing so, the USG has violated the United Nations’ (UN) Charter of 1945 that prohibits colonialism, and has ignored 38 UN resolutions asking it to immediately return Puerto Rico’s sovereignty to the Puerto Ricans. http://webtv.un.org/watch/5th-meeting-committee-of-24-special-committee-on-decolonization/6051725003001/

All people of good will need to organize to create a new civilization where humanity is at its center. We must, because those who want to be God have never wanted LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! www.TodosUnidosDescolonizarPR.blogspot.com

Decolonize universities to decolonize our minds.

Jose M Lopez Ismael

Nací en NYC. Me mudé a Puerto Rico en el 1980 donde eventualmente me convertí en independentista al ver que PR no se administra para los boricuas. Me retiré tempranamente de la pedagogía para luchar 24/7 por la descolonización de Puerto Rico a través de marchas pacíficas anuales y empujar a la ONU hacer su trabajo. Necesitaremos un tsunami de gente protestando permanentemente para obligar a USA a cumplir con la ley internacional que prohíbe el coloniaje.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Este sitio usa Akismet para reducir el spam. Aprende cómo se procesan los datos de tus comentarios.