by José M. López Sierra – Puerto Rico
Adolf Hitler’s propaganda minister said that if you repeat a lie often enough it will become the truth.
The United States’ (US) free press has become the propaganda minister for the United Sates Government (USG). Press on the following link to watch an excellent example of it: https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/trump-lashes-out-at-puerto-rico-again-1470331459674
The press portrays the above news report as Trump vs. Puerto Rico. That is more propaganda. History shows that it has always been the USG against Puerto Rico! The US press acts as though:
- the USG never militarily invaded Puerto Rico in 1898 to make her its colony.
- the USG hasn’t made a ton of money having exploited the Puerto Rico archipelago for the past 120 years.
- the USG did not force US citizenship on Puerto Ricans in 1917.
- the USG isn’t committing a crime against humanity by violating the United Nations’ Charter that prohibits colonialism since 1945.
- the USG isn’t ignoring 37 UN resolutions asking it to immediately return Puerto Rico’s sovereignty to the Puerto Ricans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otzBslJLbI0
Why are people not asking: Why is the “free press” talking about the opposite of what it should be talking about?
The fact of the matter is that the USG has always been engaged in a war against all Puerto Ricans for over a century, and it intends to continue that course, like Governor George Wallace of Alabama might have put it, Puerto Rico colonialism now, Puerto Rico colonialism tomorrow and Puerto Rico colonialism forever!
All people of good will ought to learn their real history to engage in permanent resistance to force the USG to comply with international law. We do, because those to want to continue with colonialism forever, don’t believe in LIBERTY AND IN JUSTICE FOR ALL! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1697349163904877/
Repeat a lie often enough to make it true.