por José M. López Sierra – Puerto Rico
Why should people join the permanent resistance every 3rd Monday of the month for Puerto Rico independence?
- Because colonialism is a crime against humanity.
- Because more Puerto Ricans are now living away from their national territory (5.4 Million as opposed to 3.4 million).
- Because in 120 years, Puerto Rico has never been governed for the Puerto Ricans.
- Because the United States Government has violated the United Nations’ (UN) Charter for the past 73 years!
- Because the United States Government has refused to comply with 37 UN resolutions asking it to immediately to return Puerto Rico’s sovereignty to the Puerto Ricans.
And because, those who want Puerto Rico without the Puerto Ricans don’t believe in LIBERTY AND IN JUSTICE FOR ALL! https://www.facebook.com/events/352553011951809/